We offer Neapolitan pizza-making classes for groups of adults and/or kids in your outdoor space.
Chef Wahiba is eager to lead you through a pizza-making class and share his expert knowledge about stretching and shaping dough, adding just enough of each topping, and how to achieve the perfect crispy crust.
Classes for Adults
We will arrive at least one hour before your class start time to set up for the class and get the oven hot and ready to bake your pizza creations!
While the oven warms up, we offer appetizer bites for your guests. After your guests assemble and eat their pizza creation, we will send each guest home with the knowledge and ingredients to make another pie in their very own kitchen.
- for guests age 18+
- select 2 options from our appetizer menu
- vegetarian and meat toppings available
- take home our dough recipe & pizza ingredients to practice in your own kitchen
- $50/person; 10 guest minimum per event
Classes for Kids
We will arrive at least one hour before your class time to set up for the class and get the oven hot and ready to bake your kiddos’ pizza creations! After you eat your custom-made pizza, we will provide vanilla gelato as a sweet treat.
- for guests ages 7-17
- $35/person; 10 guest minimum per event
- adult chaperones required for parties with guests under age 12